We replay this episode recorded in May 2020: Antti Vasara President & CEO of VTT (Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd) in a rich and fascinating chat with the Nordic Leadership Network’s Stefano Mosconi, Nick Vertigans and David Goddard about
- purpose driven leadership,
- motivating very smart people,
- being an optimist with the belief we will emerge stronger from the crisis,
- testing our resolve to do really big things and really change the way things work,
- and how innovation is all about listening to and understanding the value the customer is trying to create.
Oh, and his lousy – but improving – cooking and cleaning skills get a mention too.
Don’t forget to subscribe and get access to the full treasure trove of Nordic Leadership Network pods 😉
Music: Spark Of Inspiration by Shane Ivers – https://www.silvermansound.com