In this episode Nick, Stefano and David chat with Guy How, creator of the unique How Violins “experience shop”, on changing the culture in an old-fashioned field towards customer orientation in a way that everyone feels seen. Have a listen for insights into
- Radical transparency and being seen by the customer
- Using coaching skills to reveal the customer’s stories
- Not running life at the pace that technology dictates
- “Nice uncertainty” and “not knowing in a good way”
- And focusing on what brings joy in work.
Please contact us if you would like to be a guest, have a suggestion for a guest or give feedback to the team at email@example.com
Music: Spark Of Inspiration by Shane Ivers