In the first part of this special edition of the NLN podcast, Lucian Hudson, a strategy and communications specialist from the UK, discusses effective communication and communication in a crisis. Michael Gates, a previous guest on the pod, gives David and Nick some easy listening as he chats with Lucian about his experience of leading communication strategy
- in senior positions at The BBC
- in three UK government departments including the Foreign Office
- as Head of Communications for both The University of Oxford and The Open University
- and as the UK’s first Webmaster General
covering in their chat
- the various stages of a crisis
- how leaders can win
- influence, persuasion, trust and credibility
- and some interesting observations on how the UK and Nordic Governments have handled Covid19.
Don’t miss this one!
Enjoy and don’t forget to subscribe 😉
Music: Spark Of Inspiration by Shane Ivers