In this episode we are reversing the roles: this is an interview Stefano Mosconi gave to Saku Tihveräinen for his short film “Future Finland” that delves into the topic of diversity, inclusion and future workforce, with a special focus on Finland.
While we discuss specifically about the Finnish situation the tips can be applied to any small country in the world.
We will cover:
- what are the barriers to hiring international talent
- how to overcome these barriers
- how to look for a job in a foreign country as an immigrant
- what are the benefits of diversity for a company’s bottom line
- how difficult learning Finnish can be
Special host of the show is Saku Tihveräinen and “special” guest Stefano Mosconi.
Enjoy and don’t forget to subscribe 😉
Music: Spark Of Inspiration by Shane Ivers